Account Specialist Job Description
Who We are
GracoRoberts headquartered in Arlington, TX is proud to be the single largest and most technically focused specialty chemicals distributor to serve the global aerospace market.
As an ambassador for our customers and their experience with GracoRoberts, the Customer Service Representative/Account Specialist is responsible for wowing the customer at every touchpoint throughout the customer buying journey, while balancing the needs of the organization.
What You Will Do Everyday:
• Enter and deliver quotes, design projects, sample requests, customer purchase orders and confirmations, ship date, and status.
• Obtain and review customer Quality Clauses and keep Customer Profile updated.
• Enter new accounts and out-of-system quote requests for pricing and availability into company ERP system.
• Process and run customer reports to analyze and ensure all customer commitments are fulfilled on time and as promised.
• Pull and supply any requested paperwork and partner with Technical Account Manager for issues regarding product, price and/or service delivery process.
• Conduct proactive telemarketing and/or customer relations calls to educate, promote and register customers on our e-commerce website.
• Excellent verbal and written skills with full competence and experience in Office Suite.
• Well-developed time management and organizational skills to balance team and individual responsibilities.
• Minimum of two years' experience in similar account management experience directly interacting with customers an entering data with high accuracy.
• College degree (preferred).
Work Authorization/Security Clearance Requirements/Equal Opportunity Employer
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
GracoRoberts is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. GracoRoberts makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.'
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Experience level: 2 years
Schedule: Monday to FridaySupplemental pay types: Bonus pay
Travel requirement: No travel
Education: Associate (Preferred)
Experience: Account management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person