As an authorized 3M Aerospace distributor, we are excited to showcase 3M Scotch-Weld AF 3109-2 structural adhesive film.
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesive Film AF 3109-2 is a thermosetting modified epoxy adhesive in film form that provides long-term durability and is designed for versatility, as it's suitable for adhesive bonding of both metal and composite structures. It can also be used for bonding honeycomb sandwich structure being available in both scrim supported and unsupported versions.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for 250°F (120°C) cure or 350°F (175°C)
- Adhesive can be cured from 225°F (107°C) up to 350°F (175°C)
- Excellent shop handling characteristics
- Excellent pre-bond humidity performance on composite substrates
- Metal and composite solid panel
- Metal and composite honeycomb sandwich construction
- Aerospace manufacturing