As COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to remain in sharp focus during these unprecedented times, GracoRoberts is paying close attention to the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and other fact-based organizations for up-to-date news and information. Much like you, we are taking precautionary measures for our business and our employees, as we continue to value open communication, innovative thinking, and a nimble approach.
GracoRoberts continues to monitor and respond to the impacts of COVID-19 on our business operations, as well as the health and well-being of our employees. We are actively monitoring Federal, State and local governmental directives to ensure compliance with guidelines and mandates intended to minimize the threat of exposure to the virus.
Our number one goal is to keep you informed of all we are doing to ensure your operations remain up and running during this significant and ever-evolving time in our world. Please bookmark this page for regular updates to our processes and protocols as the COVID-19 situation develops.
- Our business is deemed a part of the Critical Manufacturing, Defense Industrial Base, and Healthcare and Public Health Sectors, and all five GracoRoberts sites (Arlington, TX; Carson, CA; Kent, WA; Wichita, KS; High Point, NC) may continue to operate, taking care to observe additional health and safety standards
- We expect to make deliveries to you in accordance with the terms of all open and future purchase orders, and are working closely with our supply chain partners to maintain an uninterrupted flow of product. We will be in immediate communication with you as soon as we are alerted to any disruptions to production, lead times, or delivery that may occur
- We have instituted a business contingency and continuity plan across our organization that includes health and safety protocols so we can continue to serve you across our five GracoRoberts locations
- Employees from each of our five facilities who are able to perform their jobs remotely are doing so. For those jobs that require an onsite presence, we have increased cleaning frequency, using products and procedures recommended by the CDC. We continue to ask employees to increase their handwashing and maximize open space in order to practice social distancing within our facilities
- We have a dedicated Leadership Team managing this situation and evaluating our response on a daily basis
Travel To/From GracoRoberts
- As an organization, we have suspended all non-essential business travel at this time
- All visits to our facilities have been suspended until further notice
- Technology should be utilized to bridge distance and minimize the opportunity for community spread
As always, we thank you for your continued business and partnership. We remain steadfast in our mission to deliver superior engineered materials, made possible by impeccable support.