BONDERITE Touch-N-Prep Tips
Henkel developed BONDERITE M-CR 871 AERO and BONDERITE M-CR 1132 AERO coatings with the convenient Touch-N-Prep applicator pen to provide a clean, easy-to-use method of repairing conversion coatings on aircraft and aircraft part surfaces. The Touch-N-Prep pen slim tip is a bullet tip designed specifically to treat rivet holes and other small openings. The original Touch-N-Prep replacement square tips are available for when the original tip dries out or becomes soiled during use. These two different designs provide the flexibility to reach more areas of the aircraft which were previously inaccessible with traditional conversion coating techniques.
- Easy to use, cost-effective touch-up and repair applicator that is designed to save labor, material, and time.
- Only non-rinsing, dry-in-place technology, allowing treatment without the need for rinsing with water.
- Provides excellent paint adhesion and painted corrosion resistance.
- Contains sufficient solution to treat up to 50 sq. ft. (4.6 sq. m).
- Qualified to MIL-DTL-81706B, a widely accepted industry specification.
>>Shop BONDERITE M-CR 871 Aero
>>Shop BONDERITE M-CR 1132 Aero
>>Shop Touch-N-Prep replacement tips
to order your BONDERITE Touch-N-Prep Kit or replacement tips.
Download the replacement applicator tip instruction card here.