Video tutorial of how to properly mix the Resin Formulators Product RF 5407 for best performance results. RF 5407 is an easy-to-use, alumina-filled, liquid epoxy resin with excellent electrical insulation properties and high thermal conductivity. When used in conjunction with a recommended curing agent, the cured product will have low shrinkage, excellent thermal stability and conductivity, and be a strong and durable casting.
- High thermal conductivity
- Electrical insulation
- Low shrinkage during cure
- Thermal cycling capability
- Aluminum oxide, liquid epoxy resin
- Strong and durable casting
- High Tg (high glass transition temperature)
Click here to download the RF 5407 Technical Data Sheet.
Download our complete guide on Epoxy Resin Systems for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles or view our Resin Formulators Product Selector Guide.