Potting Compound - Henkel LOCTITE® EA 9824 FST AERO
Henkel’s latest innovation and first-of-its-kind interior potting compound LOCTITE® EA 9824 FST AERO is suitable for applications inside the cabin where it needs to meet stringent FST requirements and it is suitable for both manual and automated dispensing. Potting compounds improve mechanical strength and provide insulation and resistance to vibration and shock. They prevent corrosion from moisture, thermal cycling, dust and chemicals. Henkel LOCTITE® materials provide structural performance with a reduced density by mixing hollow or gas-filled micro balloons into the epoxy-based material.
Product Benefits: LOCTITE® EA 9824 FST AERO
- One component epoxy material for potting and edge‐filling of honeycomb parts
- Engineered solution supporting lightweight part manufacturing and local reinforcement of honeycomb structures
- Fire retardant and FST capability
- High compressive strength, Micro‐cracking resistance and no cell wall separation or cracking due to thermal stresses
- Suitable for both manual and automated dispensing
- REACH Compliant
Visit our Henkel Showcase Page to learn more.